On International Women’s Day, on behalf of Europe Direct at the University of Luxembourg and its partners, we are pleased to invite you to the webinar titled:
“The role of women in European and international relations in Luxembourg”which will be held online on 8 March 2022, from 14:00 to 15:30.
Keynote by Astrid Lulling, former Member of the Chamber of Deputies and of the European Parliament
Invited speakers (by alphabetical order):
- Anne Calteux, representative of the European Commission in Luxembourg
- Elena Danescu, Research Scientist C2DH, Coordinator of Europe Direct at the University of Luxembourg
- Anne Goedert, Luxembourg Ambassador-at-Large for Human Rights, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs, Luxembourg
- Prof. Catherine Léglu, Vice-Rector for academic affairs, University of Luxembourg
- Anne Schmit, MAHEC student, University of Luxembourg
On this occasion will be officially launched the oral history research project on “The role of women in European and international relations in Luxembourg”, led by Europe Direct at the University of Luxembourg in collaboration with the Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH) and the University of Luxembourg Media Centre and with the participation of second-year students on the Master in European Contemporary History (MAHEC).
For those who might be interested, registration on Eventbrite.